This final exam must be completed on the MyStatLab system by the deadline. The exam contains 20 multiple choice and short answer questions. You have four hours to complete the exam and just one attempt. Other than StatCrunch, help is not included on the final exam.
Topics covered in the final exam include
- the empirical rule (68-95-99.7 rule),
- reading and interpreting normal distributions,
- applying the central limit theorem,
- determining whether variables are correlated,
- finding the correlation coefficient, r,
- constructing scatterplots,
- finding best fit lines,
- finding and interpreting confidence intervals, and
- determining if a normal distribution is present when given real life variables.
I have a Login to get to this exam. Are you able do this