Describe the different historical definitions, causal explanations, and responses to white collar crime
Part one: Describe the different historical definitions, causal explanations, and responses to white collar crime
Part two: Apply anomie theory to white collar crime
Part three: Analyze the interactional contexts in which white collar crimes most often occur
Part four: Explain the ways in which white collar offenders manage the stigma of white collar crime
The posts will be graded according to the following criteria:
- Relevance: the ideas expressed indicate that the student has read and comprehended the assigned material.
- Clarity, coherence: the ideas are stated clearly and coherently.
- Critical thinking: there is evidence that the student has adequately analyzed, synthesized, and evaluated the assigned material.
- Poses a question for discussion: the posting articulates a question for discussion that pertains to the assigned material.
- Spelling, grammar: the posting must meet university-level standards of spelling and grammar. submission must be no less than 250 words in length; there is no maximum length.The word count must be listed at the end of each post.