Based on your proposal from Topic 3 and any feedback you may have received, write an 825 to 1,000-word paper that connects specific cultural communication patterns or practices to the history, values, and beliefs of that culture. You should focus on a culture of which you are not a member (e.g., you would not research GCU cultural communication patterns because you are a member of the GCU community). Your paper should integrate five reputable and authoritative sources.
The following journal article titles illustrate the variety of patterns or practices that your paper could address:
- The Gift and the Common Good: A Chinese and Business Ethics Perspective
- Acculturative Family Distancing and Depressive Symptoms Among Latinas: The Role of Intergenerational Cultural Conflict.
- Engaging Malaysia: A Grassroots Approach to Inter/Intra-Religious Communication
- Impact of Romantic Facebook â€œCrush Pagesâ€ on the Egyptian Youth
- The Impact of Covid-19 to Indonesian Education and Its Relation to the Philosophy of â€œMerdeka Belajarâ€
This is not an all-inclusive list and you are free to pick any pattern or practice in collaboration with your instructor. Notice that each of these articles addresses a communication issue and links it to cultural distinctiveness. The focus of your paper is to present research on the history, beliefs, and values of a cultural group and give examples of communication patterns or practices that are influenced by these histories, beliefs, and/or values.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.on