CLC – Group Project Agreement
This is a preview of the file, for the full version, please download the file.
The completed CLC form is introduced in Topic 1 and is due at the end of Topic 2.
”Complete the CLC Group Project Agreement form. Only one CLC Group Project Agreement form needs to be completed for your group. Everyone will add their information to the one document, then identify one student who will submit on behalf of the group”.
The CLC Group Project Agreement form will benefit your group’s process by:
- Creating an opportunity to introduce yourself to the group members,
- Clarifying strengths that would benefit the outcome of the project,
- Defining time commitments that can be made for the CLC,
- Fostering trust by following through on commitments made to the CLC in a timely manner, and
- Providing a plan for resolving CLC issues before they occur.
Working together as a team in health care is essential; try to look at the positive experiences these CLC assignments give you in learning to work together.
The CLC assignment will be due in Topic 5. Please begin to plan for this assignment with your group members.