Where do American Indians believe they come from?
You are to answer a few questions. Choose 5 out of the first 10 questions; number 11 is required.
1. Where do American Indians believe they come from?
2. As a student, how would you approach going to a ceremony?
not this one 3. How would “I” (meaning Mr. Madril), define/describe an American Indian “church”?
4. Why is the idea of the ‘circle’ valued by some American Indian people?
5. Define ‘ontology’
6. How do some American Indian people view eagles/eagle feathers?
7. How has Christianity and American Indian people interacted?
8. Name or describe some ‘sacred places’/sacred spaces
9. Name some ‘ceremonies’
10. What is a ‘holy person’?
11. Name one thing you learned in class. ( Apache Sunrise Ceremony,
Kachina ceremony , Yaqui Easter ceremony, Sun Dance) one of then is ok.