https://discountwriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/website-1-e1619991576881.png 0 0 Sarah Kaelo https://discountwriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/website-1-e1619991576881.png Sarah Kaelo2021-05-11 18:23:472021-05-11 18:23:47What did you learn about this child in this observation?
What did you learn about this child in this observation?
First, view the following video:
Next, your journal entry should contain the following two parts:
Part One – Observational Notes (ANECDOTAL NOTES)
- Select one of the two girls in the video and document your observations using anecdotal notes or running records.
- Create a developmental checklist that includes at least 6 Developmental Milestones and your State ELG’S in the domain of Language and Literacy.
- Complete the developmental checklist based on your observations.
Part Two – Reflection
- Reflect on what you learned from your observations and assessment and answer the following questions:
- What did you learn about this child in this observation?
- What goals did the child meet in the assessment?
- What other observation/assessment methods would give you more information about the child in the area of Language/Literacy?
- Name at least 2 additional methods and describe what data might be collected from these methods.
- What would the next milestones and/or goals be for this child