Each team will prepare and present a report of recent news on technology developments in the topic discussed during the previous week. This is a 500-word limit that encourages graphic report with references all packed in a visually appealing power point presentation 10 slides in size. The outline, and contents should be discussed with the instructor one week ahead of the presentation. Tech trend report presentations are scheduled every week at the beginning of the session. Plan for 20 minutes presentation + 10 minute Q&A.
1. SUPPORT (MAX. 5 POINTS) TWO OR MORE REFRENCES PER SECTION INCLUDYING INTRODUCTION.
2. VISUAL APPEAL (MAX. 20 POINTS) PRESENTATION SHOULD BE APPEALING, WELL FORMATTED, NO GRAMMAR OR FORMAT ISSUES
3. FOOTNOTES AND CITES (MAX. 5 POINTS) FOOTNOTES AND CITES IN ALL CONCEPTUAL SLIDES. AT LEAST ONE IN EVERY TECH TREND AND EXAMPLE
4. GOOD, NOVEL IDEAS IN TECH TRENDS (MAX. 30 POINTS) SELECTION OF ITEMS SHOULD BE DIFFERENT TO THE ONES PRESENTED IN CLASS. ORIGINAL CONTRIBUTIONS WELL SUPPORTED IN LITERATURE (I.E., REFERENCES)
5. GOOD PRESENTATION SKILLS (MAX. 30 POINTS) ALL TEAM MEMBERS SHOULD PARTICIPATE IN THE PRESENTATION. THIS PART ALSO INCLUDES ELOQUENCE OF THE PRESENTATION AND A TIME LIMIT.
6. CONCLUSION (MAX. 10 POINTS) ONE COMMENT PER TECH TREND MINUMUM.
link : https://youtu.be/RhS85WQiBLU