- Identify the approach you intend to use for your research question (I CHOOSE GROUNDED THEORY)
- Describe your rationale for your choice of approach (MY RESEARCH IS ON JUVENILE REFORM IN PROBATION SERVICES).
Submit your Qualitative Research Approaches Matrix Template (which you worked on during Weeks 2 and 3) and your narrative to your Instructor.
THE METRIX IS OVER HALF WAY COMPLETED
Submission and Grading Information
To submit your completed Assignment for review and grading, do the following:
- Please save your Assignment using the naming convention “WK4Assgn+last name+first initial.(extension)” as the name.
- Click the Week 4 Assignment Rubric to review the Grading Criteria for the Assignment.
- Click the Week 4 Assignment link. You will also be able to “View Rubric” for grading criteria from this area.
- Next, from the Attach File area, click on the Browse My Computer button. Find the document you saved as “WK4Assgn+last name+first initial.(extension)” and click Open.
- If applicable: From the Plagiarism Tools area, click the checkbox for I agree to submit my paper(s) to the Global Reference Database.
- Click on the Submit button to complete your submission.
- Due to the nature of this assignment, your instructor may require more than 7 days to provide you with quality feedback.