https://discountwriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/website-1-e1619991576881.png 0 0 admin https://discountwriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/website-1-e1619991576881.png admin2021-05-21 07:31:572021-05-21 07:31:57There are 5 classes of staff consultants available.
There are 5 classes of staff consultants available.
- There are 5 classes of staff consultants available. These classes, in descending hierarchical order, are Partner, Director, Manager, Senior and Associate.
- There are different number of consultants available in each class on the staff roster.
- These consultants can be assigned to one or more client projects.
- Each project requires exactly one consultant from each class of consultants.
- Clients may come from different locations and consultants may work in different branches.
- Each consultant has a different budgeted rate (cost per hour) for each client project, which depends on their hourly salary, staff class, client’s location and the consultant’s branch.
- Each consultant has an idle cost per hour based on their hourly salary.
- Each consultant can work up to 40 hours per week.
- Each client has a pre-determined 12-week schedule for each type of consultant.
- Each client project generates a specific amount of revenue.
- Profit margin from a client is the ratio of the profit (revenue – total consulting cost) to the revenue generated from the client project. The minimum profit margin from each client is 10%.