- Must be nine to 11 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages or slides) and formatted according to APA Style (Links to an external site.) as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA Formatting for Microsoft Word (Links to an external site.)resource.
- Must include a separate title page and slide with the following:
- Title of project in bold font
- Space should be between title and the rest of the information on the title page.
- Student’s name
- Name of institution (Ashford University)
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Due date
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.)resource for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph and subject headers for all parts, sections, and subsections. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.) as well as Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.), refer to the Writing Center resources.
- Must use at least four scholarly or credible sources in addition to the course text.
Discount Writers is a unique service that provides guidance with different types of content. Please rest assured that the service is absolutely legal and doesn’t violate any regulations. It can be used for generating new ideas and thoughts for your own project, additional insight into the subject, or encouragement for further researches.
Get in Touch
We are Secured by