https://discountwriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/website-1-e1619991576881.png 0 0 admin https://discountwriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/website-1-e1619991576881.png admin2021-05-14 11:46:162021-05-14 11:46:16strategic approach to performance management
strategic approach to performance management
Prepare a 8- to 10-slide presentation of your team’s strategic approach to performance management that addresses the following:
- Explain the pros and cons of five performance appraisal methods.
- Evaluate the differences between performance management and disciplinary issues. Provide one example of each and describe the possible outcomes. Why does it make a difference in managing performance?
- Describe types of rater errors that can occur during performance review conversations.
- Present three examples of how an organization can prepare managers for the performance review.
- Compare formal and informal appraisal processes. Explain why both components are important to the performance management process.
- Create recommendations for organizations to implement a performance management approach to the appraisal process.
Include detailed speaker notes.