- o plagiarism
- Length: 2000 words at a bare minimum; no maximum
- MLA paper format
- In-text citations, using signal phrases and page numbers
- Synthesis (as we have studied, not one source at a time, but putting sources in conversation–sources can confirm, complement, complicate, or contradict each other. See Norton, Chapter 50. See especially the sample on pages 520-521, noting that the writer pulls together multiple sources in a paragraph and even in a single sentence (but realize that we are using MLA in-text citation, not the system of citation used in that article).
- No plagiarism, whether or not intentional (including patch writing)
- Use of scholarly sources: all sources must come from the library databases. You must specifically use in text and cite at least 10 sources.
- Correct, clear, and elegant writing (Links to an external site.)
- Cohesion (Links to an external site.) and unity
Discount Writers is a unique service that provides guidance with different types of content. Please rest assured that the service is absolutely legal and doesn’t violate any regulations. It can be used for generating new ideas and thoughts for your own project, additional insight into the subject, or encouragement for further researches.
Get in Touch
We are Secured by