In this Assignment, you will continue working with the object or expression you used for the discussion. You will need at least one source from the Walden Library, Google Scholar, or other academically relevant source.
Note: Wikipedia and About.com are not considered academically relevant sources for this class.
Here are some examples of how you might research your significant object.
- If you selected a family heirloom, consider finding out more about what was happening in the world the year it was made.
- If it is a quilt, you could research the history of quilts.
- If it is a famous painting, song, or book, there will be articles about the artist or writer readily available.
- If you selected a photograph of a family member, you might research what sort of life events portraits record.
- If you selected a piece of music, you might research its origins, or how it was received when it was first released.