- Unit VII Study Guide
- Chapter 12: Helping Others Develop and Grow
- Chapter 13: Positive Political Skills
Unit VII Journal Open
As a leader, you are expected to perform and conduct day-to-day business and networking opportunities in the best interest of the organization; however, if proper etiquettes are not followed when interacting with others, it can be costly to the organization. As the leader, evaluate how you would deal with an individual who could possibly jeopardize the strategic platform of the organization?
Your journal entry must be at least 200 words. No references or citations are necessary.
Unit VII Article Critique Open
As a leader, it is expected for you to be able to identify with the workers within the organization. This process can take place during basic observation, performance evaluations, attendance, interaction with others, and basic characteristics or behaviors. The leader must identify different personality types or behaviors and apply the suggested tactics for properly handling each type.
Research the Online Library or another external source for an article(s) that addresses different personality types or behaviors in the work place and how to apply tactics for properly handling of each type.
Provide your opinion on the article as it applies to the following questions:
- What is the author’s main point?
- Who is the author’s intended audience?
- Do the author’s arguments support his or her main point? Explain different personality types or behaviors and how to apply the suggested tactics for properly handling of each type.
- What evidence supports the main point?
- What is your opinion of the article? (Do not simply summarize the article.)
- What evidence, either from the textbook or additional sources, supports your opinion?
Your article critique should be at least two pages in content length, including an introduction, a body of supportive material (paragraphs), and a conclusion. Be sure to include a title page and a reference page and follow all other APA formatting requirements. The title page and reference page do not count toward the total page requirement.