Continuing your work on the research plan you have been developing in Units I and II (I will provide you with this), you will now write a literature review for this unit’s assignment.
First, conduct research to locate at least FIVE relevant sources that can contribute to your research study.
- You must use high-quality sources such as peer-reviewed articles and empirical studies (quantitative and/or qualitative).
- At least FOUR sources must be published within the last 5 years.
- At least two of your sources must come from the CSU Online Library.
Next, compile your sources into a literature review. Your literature review must be at least two pages in length.
- Ensure that you critically evaluate each source as well as explain why each source was selected and how it is of value to your research topic.
- Thoroughly compare and contrast your findings.
- Identify any gaps (what is unknown or needs to be researched further) and controversies that exist in the literature.
Adhere to APA Style when constructing this assignment, including in-text citations and references for all sources that are used.