Identify at least three ways global companies can demonstrate their commitment to CSR.
Prior to beginning work on this discussion, review Chapter 17: Leadership, Organization, and Corporate Social Responsibility in your text.
The goal in organizing for global marketing is to find a structure that enables the company to respond to significant differences in international market environments and to extend valuable corporate knowledge.
- Discuss at least three alternatives for global organization structure.
- For each one, explain the structure and some of its advantages and disadvantages for global operations.
- Evaluate the importance of creating the balance between autonomy and integration in various global organization structures.
Consumers throughout the world expect that companies conduct business in an ethical and socially responsible way. Socially conscious companies should include human rights, labor, and the environmental issues in their agenda.
- Identify at least three ways global companies can demonstrate their commitment to CSR.
- Provide an example where a specific company, other than Starbucks, demonstrated commitment to CSR.
Your initial discussion post should be 275 words altogether. Cite your textbook and any other sources used to support your ideas.
Textbook: Keegan, W. J., & Green, M. C. (2020). Global marketing (10th ed.). Retrieved from https://www.vitalsource.com