How should Polaris balance its pursuit of new technologies with its scaling of capabilities to work with existing technologies?:
– First part: Overview or reflection of the article
– Second part: Answer questions of the Word file one by one exactly
– Third part: Conclusion
+Cover page is needed
+7 page at least excluded references and cover page
+ At least 6 references should be mentioned
Questions on the case study.
1. How should Polaris balance its pursuit of new technologies with its scaling of capabilities to work with existing technologies?
2. How should the company balance its client portfolio?
3. If Morris were to leave Polaris, what would be the impact on revenue? Can he be replaced? How does Polaris cultivate talent with such a small and specialized operation?
4. Should Polaris ask clients for payment upfront to reduce credit risk?
5. With such a complex offering, how can Polaris mitigate quality risk?
6. How does Polaris mitigate the risk of hazardous waste and its disposal (both for workplace safety and public perception)?
7. How does Polaris mitigate the risk that one of its suppliers fails to deliver a critical material in a timely or quality manner?