How does the violation of human rights happen among different races due to police brutality
1. This component is the beginning of your literature review. In this piece, you will find important articles related to your question. In your write up, discuss the tactics you took to find your articles. What search databases did you utilize? What search terms did you use and were they successful in finding articles that were directly related to your research question? Did you have a hard time finding articles on your topic, or is there a lot of research already done on your topic?
For each source, create an annotated bibliography. An annotated bibliography includes both a bibliographic citation and a summary of the article. First, list the source that you found, properly cited using ASA style guidelines (as shown in your ASA handbook). Then, summarize this article (go beyond the abstract, including as much of the following information as possible):
· What are the main arguments? What is the point of this book or article? What topics are covered? If someone asked what this article/book is about, what would you say?
· Is it a useful source? How does it compare with other sources in your bibliography?
· Is the information reliable? Is this source biased or objective? What is the goal of this source?
· Was this source helpful to you? How does it help you shape your argument? How can you use this source in your research proposal? Has it changed how you think about your topic?
You need a minimum of five scholarly publications (books or peer-reviewed journal articles – newspapers or magazines are not recognized as academic sources). Please keep in mind that the final research proposal requires ten academic sources total.
I need you to find 5 peer articles based on my research question.
My research question is: How does the violation of human rights happen among different races due to police brutality