After learning about the relationship between the U.S. financial system and the health care sector, consider areas of potential reform to lower organizational costs. Choose a type of health care organization and write an essay (825-1,000 words) that outlines your proposal for financial reform to that organization’s operations.
Include the following points in your proposal:
- Suggest a financial reform method to better cover the health care organization’s costs and illustrate how it would lower expenses.
- Describe how your proposed financial reform method will either positively or negatively impact payment sources for the organization.
- Describe how your proposed method for financial reform would impact efficiency and quality, and how it would promote positive outcomes for the organization.
- Explain how your proposal would affect the organization’s profitability, financial resources, and return on investment (ROI), while also addressing the rising costs of health care. How would you adjust your proposal to account for competition in the market?
- What would be the impact on the organization if payment sources were changed?
Include at least three references, including your textbook, to support your position.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.
Kindly, see below the Class’s userID and Password just in case you need to get resources to help complete the work:
UserID: firstname.lastname@example.org and Password: Colonels@me2016