https://discountwriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/website-1-e1619991576881.png 0 0 Chrispine Asugo https://discountwriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/website-1-e1619991576881.png Chrispine Asugo2023-03-17 02:25:092023-03-17 02:25:09Gitman Brothers Case study
Gitman Brothers Case study
Providing a summary allows you to present your conclusions and opportunities for future research. You review and communicate the summary in the papers. You present visual representations of the data to give meaning to the raw data through a PowerPoint presentation.
In order to successfully complete this exercise, you should be able to:
- Review the Word document about summarizing a research paper.
- Practice with the research paper.
- Your most recent research report
- File: WS6-1_Summary_Section
- Read WS6-1_Summary_Section.
- Answer these four questions. Put your answers in a new Word document named WS6-2 Answers.
- Do you update page numbers in the TOC before or after the summary section (Before or After )?
- Facts and interpretations from the analysis drive conclusions and recommendations (True or False)?
- If the research data set is small, one opportunity for future research is to gather a more exhaustive set of data to analyze (True or False)?
- What are the three major sections of the summary?
- Each of the four questions is worth 15 points, for a total of 60 points possible for this assignment.
- When you have completed your assignment, save a copy for yourself and submit a copy to your instructor by the end of the workshop.