Explain the relationship between national benchmarks and RMH data
Healthcare Financial Management Association. (2018). Mapkeys (Links to an external site.). [Website]
You have recently been hired as a revenue-cycle management specialist at Raywood Memorial Hospital. Your direct supervisor, the VP of Revenue-Cycle Management, has asked you to prepare a presentation for the next stakeholder meeting. Keeping in mind, the stakeholder group is composed of both financial and non-financial professionals.
- Complete the fields in the attached table, illustrating national benchmark data, and RMH data.
- Supply data of your choosing anywhere red text is present
- Create a brief Powerpoint presentation for the stakeholder meeting, summarizing the data contained in the excel document.
- In one slide, explain the RMH’s overall fiscal condition, as defined by the metrics in the excel document.
- Highlight three metrics (one per slide)
- Briefly explain to the stakeholders why you chose those three to focus on for the purpose of this meeting.
- Explain the relationship between national benchmarks and RMH data; providing explanations for data that falls short of, and exceeds, the benchmark.
- Summarize RMH’s “next steps” in a closing slide
- Include a minimum of three references, APA style, in a final slid