Explain the importance of considering English as a Second Language when considering your audience for an essay.
Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussion and the any insights you gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
5. Save your assignment in Microsoft Word or Open Office Write.
6. The length of this assignment is 1,500 to 1,750 words
- Explain the importance of considering English as a Second Language when considering your audience for an essay.
- Explain what makes the development of an argument essay different from other essays. Explain the main strategies for developing an argument essay.
- Refer to “Writing Assignment #1” beginning on page 384 of the textbook. Write an argumentation essay as outlined in the assignment.
- Read the student essays beginning on page 351 and then answer the questions starting on page 354 of the textbook.