Discuss what the European Union’s (EU) Social Charter is.
- What factors distinguish the labor relations system in the public sector from that in the private sector?
- Propose a public-sector labor relations system for the employees of the city government.
- What would it borrow from the private sector?
- What would it not be able to borrow? Why?
- How would you modify your system to account for specific aspects of city government? Why?
- Discuss what the European Union’s (EU) Social Charter is.
- Explain why it is important for U.S. firms dealing with the EU to be aware of this.
- Explain what techniques U.S. firms must make in dealing with unions in the United States to be successful with EU countries.
You are required to use one outside resource beyond your textbook (blogs are not acceptable). Adhere to APA Style when constructing this assignment, including in-text citations and references for all sources that are used. Please note that no abstract is needed.