Did the chapter’s information confirm or contradict any assumptions you may have had previously?Use the attached learning material and video provided to write a 3 paragraph MLA format “journal entry” on what was learned this week by answering the following questions.
1) In your own words, describe any new information learned from this week’s reading and learning modules.
2) Why is this information significant?
3) Identify or speculate the motives behind the policies (laws) aimed at this week’s people group? Skip this question if policies were not discussed in the assigned chapters.
4) Did the chapter’s information confirm or contradict any assumptions you may have had previously?
5) Include a random thought or opinion. You will not be judged, penalized or graded based on your personal opinion.
Each journal entry should be approximately three paragraphs long. This is an academic written submission that should include proper formatting, grammar and syntax.
More informational websites:
Chinese Exclusion Act-1882
Angel Island Photo Gallery: