Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
1. Select ONE (1) category from the completed World View Chart. Provide a rationale for choosing this category. What is compelling about this category? Why is it important in the study of religion?
The category I want to use is VIEW OF GOOD & EVIL
2. Describe the selected content and explain the significance of the selected category across all of the religions studied. Show in what ways the category is significant for each religion.
(THEN YOU ARE GOING TO ADDRESS HOW EACH OF THE 12 RELIGIONS WE COVERED VIEWS THE SECTION YOU CHOSE. Write a 2 paragraph on each of the 12 religions on there view of good & evil)
The 12 Religions are HINDUISM, JAINISM, BUDDHISM, DAOISM, CONFUCIANISM, SHINTO, ZOROASTRIANISM, JUDAISM, CHRISTIANITY, ISLAM, SIKHISM, SCIENTOLOGY
- Give an example of how you have noticed this category in your life, town or country. What impact does this category have in the everyday lives of people who practice religion in your area? (You do not have to give examples of all the religions in your area, just one you have noticed besides any you practice). For example, in Cincinnati, Ohio we have Hindu, Greek Orthodox, Catholic festivals in the summer. So if my category were “Festivals and Celebrations” I could use those events as my example.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources as references for the assignment and document your sources using APA Style for in-text citations and references. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
- Write clearly and coherently using correct grammar, punctuation, spelling, and mechanics.