For the person completing this assignment the company I chose to talk about is Coca-Cola. The marketing strategy needs to be chosen still, I am leaving that up to you to decide to make the paper interesting. Thank you so much, here is the professors instructions/guidelines.
Overview: For this milestone, due in Module Six, you will submit a paper outlining the marketing strategy you have selected for the new segment you chose for your brand. This paper should include information about the overall campaign and should explain your strategy in detail.
Prompt: First, review Chapter 14 and Chapter 16 in your text.
Next, draft a paper that explains in detail the goals of the overall marketing campaign, channels through which you will market the new segment, the way you will incorporate a one-to-one strategy, and messaging strategy. When discussing your one-to-one strategy, be sure to define one-to-one marketing, describe the stage/s in the consumer buying process for which this strategy is most effective, and determine a one-to-one strategy that would work for the stage you identified, explaining why it aligns with your chosen segment.
Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
IV. Marketing Strategy
The goal of a marketing strategy is to increase sales and stay current with how a market is behaving. Present this strategy in a way that communicates why this strategy will be effective, and defend your claims. Remember that when creating a presentation, you should ensure that the elements used display a level of professionalism and do not distract viewers from the key points being presented.
- Overall marketing campaign
- Define the goals of your marketing campaign for your segment.
- Determine channels through which you will market the product to your segment. Justify your response.
- Develop a messaging strategy, including sample messaging, for each channel you identified.
- One-to-one marketing campaign
- Define one-to-one marketing, and describe how you will incorporate it into your overall marketing campaign.
- Describe which stage(s) in the consumer buying process would best lend itself to one-to-one marketing.
- Determine a one-to-one marketing strategy that would work for the stage(s) you identified and explain why it aligns with your segment.
Instructor feedback on this milestone should be incorporated into your next milestones and into the final project.
Guidelines for Submission: Milestone Three should follow these formatting guidelines: 2–3 pages in length (excluding title and reference pages), double spaced,
12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch margins, and citations in APA style. Cite your sources within the text of your paper and on the reference page.