“Components of Course Evaluation”
To complete the following assignment, go to this week’s Assignment link in the left navigation.
Final Paper Outline and Annotated Bibliography
Review the assignment instructions for your Final Paper found in Week Five of your online course or in the “Components of Course Evaluation” section of this guide. This assignment will include a thorough outline of your Final Paper, which you will build on to complete the final assignment.Provide a thorough introductory paragraph that summarizes your topic and includes a succinct thesis statement. Outline each of the topics and subtopics and detail how they pertain to the questions noted in the instructions. Include an annotated bibliography of at least five scholarly sources. For each source, provide a complete reference, a brief description, and a rational statement that explains how it is pertinent to your paper and supports your findings. For assistance with creating your outline, see the Outline Form page on the Ashford Writing Center website.
Writing the Final Paper Outline and Annotated Bibliography
- Must be four to six double-spaced pages in length, (not including title and reference pages),and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must include all the required topics and subtopics from the Final Paper requirements.
- Must use at least five scholarly sources, including a minimum of four from the Ashford University Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include an annotated reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignmen