This assignment will assess your understanding of the humanistic school of thought. You will explain the major concepts of this school of thought and provide examples that show the influence of humanism in real life.
Write a 2- to 3-page informational essay incorporating the following:
- Choose a theorist from the humanistic school of thought.
- Discuss the major concepts proposed by this theorist, and how these concepts relate to the development of psychological thought processes.
- Provide examples in current events that illustrate the continued influence of the major concepts proposed in this school of thought on real life.
- Title page: Provide your name, title of assignment, course and section number, and date.
- Body: Answer all the questions in complete sentences and paragraphs.
- The assignment must be written in Standard English and demonstrate superior organization, including a highly developed viewpoint and purpose that is clearly established and sustained. The communication of your thoughts must be highly ordered, logical, and unified, displaying exceptional content, organization, style, and mechanics (including the use of correct grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure).
- Your responses should reflect professional writing standards, using proper tone and language. The writing and writing style should be correct and accurate.
- Reference page: Any sources listed in APA format.
- Use Arial or Times New Roman 12-point font, double-spaced and left aligned.
- Use standard 1″ margins on all sides.
- Use APA formatting and citation style
Hergenhahn’s An Introduction to the History of Psychology