Analyze if the United States should have entered World War I to make the world safe for democracy.
Option 3: World War I
Review the following resources:
· Link (video): A War to End All Wars: Part 2 (Links to an external site.) (6:56)
· Link (library article): The Treaty of Versailles and the Rise of Nazism (Links to an external site.)
Then, address the following:
· Trace the origins of World War I, and assess if the world war was inevitable in 1914?
· Explain if it was possible for the United States to maintain neutrality in World War I. If yes, explain how. If no, explain why not.
· Analyze if the United States should have entered World War I to make the world safe for democracy.
· Analyze if the Treaty of Versailles was a fair and effective settlement for lasting world peace.
· Explain if the United States Senate should have approved of the Treaty of Versailles.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
· Length: 3-4 pages (not including title page or references page)
· 1-inch margins
· Double spaced
· 12-point Times New Roman font
· Title page
· References page
· In-text citations that correspond with your end references